Date(s) - 30/01/2019
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Leigh Indoor Sports Centre
Hot Tub Training CourseThe Hot Tub Operator Training Course is a 1 day course leading to the following qualifications: Active IQ Level 2 Award in Swimming Pool Operations Hot Tub Operators Certificate issued by Johnson Training Ltd. We have designed our courses in a unique way to provide the maximum benefit for organisations who may need staff members training at different levels. The level of training needed is dependent on your job role, the duties expected of you, and of course, the type of pool you are working with. There is a a progression route built in to our programmes up to Level 4 Pool Plant Technical Management, another unique feature of our training services.
|Hot Tub Operators Course||Day 1||Active IQ Level 2 in Pool Plant Operations Johnson Training Ltd Hot Tub Operators Certificate|
|Level 2 Foundation 1 day course||Day 1||Active IQ Level 2 in Pool Plant Operations|
|School and Hydrotherapy Pool Training Course||Day 1 and 2||Active IQ Level 2 in Pool Plant Operations Johnson Training Ltd School and Hydrotherapy Pool Operator Certificate|
|Spa Pool Operator Training course||Day 1||Active IQ Level 2 in Pool Plant Operations Johnson Training Ltd Spa Pool Training Certificate|
|Level 3, 3 day Full Pool Plant Operator Course||Days 1-3||Active IQ Level 3 in Pool Plant Operations|
|Level 3, 2 day upgrade PPO||Day 2-3||Active IQ Level 3 in Pool Plant Operations|
|Revalidation/Refresher course||Day 3||Active IQ Refresher certificate in Pool Plant Operations|
Hot Tub Training Unit DetailsThis unit will teach you the following skills:
- Introduction to hot tubs
- Pollution of hot tub water
- Hot Tub hygiene
- Hot Tub plant and circulation system
- Chemical treatment of Hot Tub water
- Types of filters and backwashing/cleaning of filters
- Chemical dosing methods
- Health issues and chemical safety related to Hot Tubs
- Bacteriological testing of Hot Tubs
Active IQ Level 2 Award in Pool Plant OperationsThis part of the course provides you with the following skills:
- Test the pool water
- Understand the factors that contribute to pool water quality
- Explain to bathers what can affect pool water quality
- Understand the importance of good hygiene and cleanliness in and around the swimming pool
- The importance of maintaining the quality of pool water and the possible consequences of not doing so
- The principles involved in maintaining the quality of pool water
- How to carry out the essential pool water tests
- How to identify problems with pool water
Progression:This qualification provides progression on to Level 2 NVQ in Operational Services. Alternatively, learners can progress to the Active IQ Level 3 Award in Pool Plant Operations by attending a further 2 days training. Successful achievement of both units must be achieved for the full qualification.
Entry RequirementsThere are no entry requirements for this qualification.
QualificationThe successful learner will receive 2 certificates:
Active IQ Level 2 Award in Pool Plant Operationsand
Principles and Practice of Hot Tub Operations Certificate: (Johnson Training)The qualification is valid for 3 years and then needs to be refreshed. We offer regular refresher courses. The cost of this course is £175 + VAT. The easiest way to pay is by PayPal or Credit Card (through the PayPal button) upon check-out or by invoice.
Bookings are closed for this event.