Hot Tub Operator Certificate
The JTL Hot Tub Operator Certificate Training course can be delivered as a stand alone training course, or as part of the Active IQ or JTL Level 2 Award in Pool Plant Operations, or, as it can be studied as an online course.
The course is suitable for all staff who have an operational, supervisory or managerial responsibility for hot tubs within their holiday park, complex or sport and leisure facility.
The course content includes the following:
- The legal responsibilities of hot tub operators
- An Introduction to spa pools/hot tubs
- Pollution of hot tub water
- Hot tub hygiene and cleaning
- Hot tub circulation systems
- Chemical treatment of hot tubs
- Hot Tub testing and interpretation of results
- Use of and cleaning of cartridge filters
- Health issues and chemical safety related to spa pools
- Bacteriological testing of hot tubs.
- Reference to HSG 282.
This unit is assessed by a short work based assignment.
Please note that this course covers the generic underpinning knowledge required by hot tub operators to enable safe and efficient operation and is not intended to be product specific to either to the hot tub, filter or chemical dosing system.
On successful completion of the programme learners will receive the JTL Hot Tub Operator Certificate and, where part of the Level 2 AIQ/JTL Award in Pool Plant Operations, this will be certificated separately.
Johnson Training can deliver bespoke pool plant training courses on your site.
Contact Us for further details