- Certificates are issued by Johnson Training Ltd and take approximately four weeks from the submission of the results.
- Photographic proof of the learners ID must be provided at enrolment at the start of the course.
- Prerequisites are the responsibility of the learner or their employer. You will be asked on the first day of your course to provide evidence that you meet the prerequisites, if appropriate. If any pre requisites are not met, you may not be able to undertake the course and no refund will be issued. All prerequisites for courses can be found on the course page on the JTL website for that specific course.
- Johnson Training Ltd reserve the right to cancel a course at short notice. A course cancellation may be for a number of reasons, however, occasionally we may be unable to proceed with a course due to insufficient enrolments, in which case an alternative date will be agreed.
- Refunds will be issued for the value of the course originally purchased.
- Course times are subject to change. These will be confirmed nearer the course start date.
- Johnson Training Ltd reserve the right to amend the timetable, the presenter and/or venue to suit the needs of the course.
- Learners are expected to attend all dates advertised. If there are any problems attending any dates please notify us at least 14 days prior to the course dates.
- Course Cancellation and Transfer Policy
Please note the following cancellation policy applies should you, as the host, cancel this course:
- If you cancel between 15 and 30 days prior to the start of the course – a full refund will be issued minus a 10% administration fee.
- If the course is cancelled by the host less than 14 days prior to the start of the course, no refund will be given except in the event of illness / injury (for which a Doctor’s note must be provided) or exceptional circumstances.
- In the event of a cancellation or transfer, the individual must follow up with written confirmation to Johnson Training Ltd with their intentions of either cancelling or transferring their place. Individuals should give personal details and full details of which course they booked onto in order to administer this.
- Pool Plant Programme Learner Cancellation and Transfer Policy.
a.) Should someone else be attending in place of another learner, Johnson Training Ltd must be notified of this prior to the start of the course, but it isn’t usually a problem.
b.) Learners who fail to turn up will still be charged and required to pay the full fee.
- All prices are subject to VAT at 20%.
- Unless an approved company/organisation account has been opened, all fees must be paid in full, prior to the commencement of the course.
- All approved company/organisation accounts must be paid in full within 30 days of the invoice date
- In the case of in-house courses, delivery fees are to be paid in full when the course is cancelled by the host organisation providing less than 7 working days’ notice.
- All Course materials for Johnson Training Ltd courses remain the Intellectual Property of Johnson Training Ltd and may not be reproduced for any reason without prior written permission.
- In accordance with GDPR regulations, by signing up to this course, you give us permission to hold your information. This will only be used to enable us to produce your qualification and to remind you when your qualification is due for renewal. It will never be sold on to a Third Party or used for any purposes other than in relation to your qualification.
- Errors and omissions excepted